This extraordinary project was a complete blast from concept to completion. The customer knew a few things that they wanted to accomplish within the build:
- Outdoor kitchen
- Space to entertain and enjoy the outdoors (see before pic- the existing sloped backyard had many limitation)
- Multi-level areas
- "A custom hot tub"
As craftsmen that enjoy their trade, we felt confident and committed to beating the deadline. And we did just that. Fortunately we had the luxury of working for amazing clients that understood the complexity of a build like this - on a time constraint. The accumulation of 20 years of designing and building outdoor spaces came together for this one.
This project was 100% turnkey. Our client did not have to contract with or buy anything from outside our organization.
- Trex Transcend Decking
- Trex Rain Escapes watertight system
- Fortress AL 13 Aluminum Handrail
- Two screen porches and a eating/grilling pavillion
- Custom outdoor kitchen with Bull BBQ products
- Outdoor firepit
- 14' Retractable power screen
- PVC wrapped columns
- Custom spa/pool with infinity edge
- 10' Custom made Teak dining table
- Trex low voltage lighting
- Infratech heaters
- Big Ass fans