For almost 20 years, DeckSouth has been the premier designer and builder of custom decks, porches and patios for the Metro Atlanta area and surrounding counties. During that time, it’s been our privilege to complete more than 2,000 projects. For us, each one of these projects has been more than simply “adding on” to a home. Much more. It’s about building an exquisitely beautiful structure that meets the demanding expectations of our customers for both Old World craftsmanship and new innovative technology.
Now, to help people enjoy their home outdoor living space even more, we’re proud to introduce Advance Outdoor Living. Backed by the DeckSouth pledge of Guaranteed Satisfaction, this new company will offer a range of services, including mosquito control systems and sophisticated outdoor lighting, all designed to make each home’s patio, deck, or porch even more comfortable and appealing.
Outdoor living is a lifestyle that people love. So whether you’re a previous client or a new customer, we invite you to explore the new possibilities now available through Advance Outdoor Living—just another example of what we call the DeckSouth Difference.
Give us a call at 770-450-1108 or check out our website at www.advanceoutdoorliving.com
The place to come to learn more about low maintenance outdoor living.
This blog is all about outdoor living spaces that feature decks, porches, patios and other accessories. We will discuss maintenance tips, design ideas and best products. Check back often for more resources on the how to make your backyard an place everyone wants to visit.
- Best decking prodcuts
- Design ideas to maximize space
- Creating a outdoor living oasis
- 4 Characteristics to Look for When Hiring Your Deck Contractor
- The Perfect Deck Makes Entertaining Outdoors a Breeze
- Introducing Advance Outdoor Living, LLC
- Breathtaking screen porch in Cumming, GA
- 3 Key questions to answer before sealing or staining your deck
- 5 Steps to Spring Clean Your Deck
- Taking your Super Bowl Party outside
- 4 Reasons to build your outdoor living project this winter
- 8 Reasons You Need To Ask Santa for A Deck or Patio:
- What the deck are you doing...a look at what decking materials to use.